German Shepherds Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have decided that this forum is just not a good place to be. There are more arguments then anything I have ever seen before on here. You kinda get sucked in, especially if you have an opinion and it usually turns ugly pretty quick. I thought this was a great place to learn, but I have found after much reading that there are many people out there that need a lot more learning then I'll ever need. I don't feel comfortable giving an opinion and I haven't had any problems like most have had with dogs. It would be my opinion based on an experience or experiences I have had. If it continually works for me then I would think it might just help someone else, but that seems to be the wrong kind of thinking. Really I'm at the point that when I read this stuff it feels like I've read the same thing 100 times. For example why ask what age is good for neutering? The answers are all the same for the same people based on the opinion, if you need to ask if and when you should neuter your own dog then maybe you shouldn't own a dog...there is plenty of documented research on the subject...do the research and get some balls and make a decision..who cares what everyone else thinks? Its your dog! The list of things that are repetitive and cause nothing but arguments goes on and on....DA, FA, pit bulls, dog parks, training methods, breeders..what else is left to talk about when everything has already been argued a million times? The only thing that isn't argued about on here is when someone gets a new puppy and posts pictures...but wait, that person will have a FA dog in a couple months and the arguments will start...that is guaranteed. I really thought I could fit in here, but some people are just rude and I really don't have the energy, time, or patience to argue or read in circles anymore. May all of you enjoy your dogs and do what's right by them because in the end they are what this forum is suppose to be about...no matter where they came from:)

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
I guess it's too late to say, "Bye"?

But seriously, what a bad attitude!!! It's all fine and dandy to bellyache
about arguements and yet you ridicule people for wanting to ask a simple question about neutering?!? So that's what you're bringing to the group?
"Go away - do your own research" Jeesh, good riddance!!

·
Premium Member
14,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And before I go...the neutering question was an example and not directed at any one person(so it is not directed at Chelle). I actually like her:) Take care:)

·
Super Moderator
16,941 Posts
Sorry, no good-by threads here, they are considered as a parting shot to stir up conflict and controversy. I'm sorry that you don't feel that this board is a good fit for you. I do hope that with your time here you did learn some helpful things.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.