German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, my name is Bobby and this little guy is Boone.

I just got him today. He is 6 weeks old. I've worked in law enforcement the past 6 years and ever since then I've always wanted a GSD, so my family and I are thrilled to finally have him. He's not easy to take pictures of since he doesn't hold still for very long! This is a picture of him and his brother Max, who was took in by my parents.

I found this site a couple of weeks ago and look forward to hanging around and learning much more about GSD's!

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
aw very cute pups!! Welcome!!

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
So adorable! A little young to be away from mom but I'm sure you and your parents will get them together often- they'll learn a lot of important things from each other

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was worried about that myself Stosh, but the owners of the parent GSD's said the mother had pretty much cut them loose a week or so ago and wouldn't have much to do with them now. They eat very good on their own. It was cute watching them demolish a bowl of dog food when I got them home today. I was very glad my parents also decided to get one and we do plan on having them together a few days each week.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Welcome!! I look forward to seeing photos of him growing up. He is a cutie!!

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Welcome, both pups are adorable!

·
Registered
219 Posts
They are so lovely! i want them! lol

·
Registered
594 Posts
What an adorable duo! Congrats, and Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
626 Posts
Welcome Bobby and Boone ... :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you everyone! It's day 2 now and he really is something else, lol. My wife was hesitant about me getting a dog but she's already fell head over heels for him!

Question; at what age do their ears stand up?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts