German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First time GSD owner, long time dog owner. I have been on here lurking for awhile and figured it was time to say hi! This forum has been a real "go to" resource for me in the last few weeks. Richter is now 20 weeks old (16 weeks in the first 3 pics and then 19 and 20 in the last two) and were starting to work with a local SAR team!

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THANK YOU! He is a beautiful pup. The stars aligned when I was looking for a pup. I've wanted an all black GSD and couldn't find one for the longest time but stumbled upon him in a litter from OK. I love the solid Black dogs they look so noble (well they all do:wub:).

·
Registered
624 Posts
THANK YOU! He is a beautiful pup. The stars aligned when I was looking for a pup. I've wanted an all black GSD and couldn't find one for the longest time but stumbled upon him in a litter from OK. I love the solid Black dogs they look so noble (well they all do:wub:).
Welcome... I'm fond of my all-black GSD - Cubby is the dog in my avatar! I met her at a local breeder and we just somehow clicked. She's the most beautiful dog I've been privileged to have and she's just a pleasure to look at when we go out for walks together. I'm just taken by the appearance of a black dog - they have a presence like no other dog and as you spend time together with Richter you'll agree its true. :D

·
Registered
482 Posts
He is adorable! I love that first picture, so curious looking.
Congratulations. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts