German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a while since I've shared pictures of Sawyer (Hircine vom HausReid) on here. He's a bit over 3 now, not quite 3.5 and I'm still in love with him, despite his lack of volume control. :p We had a single snow day in the greater Portland area yesterday, which allowed for the opportunity to get some snow photos and updated stack photos! I've compiled some pictures on this thread - some from yesterday, some from over the summer. The last two are taken by a friend!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He sure is handsome! Did you ever persue any titles with him?
Thanks! Nothing really - there are still plans for a BH, hoping for later this year if all this virus stuff gets better (and if I can get my act together, haha). We've done the CGC, TKN, HCT, but those are fairly basic. I would love to have continued herding with him as he really enjoyed the brief exposure he had, but it's about a 4.5hr drive round trip, and with my current job hours and budgetary restraints, it's not super feasible. So he's just a very good Pet Boy for the moment. ?

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
Being a good pet can be harder on a dog than learning a set of pre-planned exercises that are required in a trial (I say without ever having competed in a trial LOL!).

It's all good, life happens. He sure is a good looking dog though, that's for certain!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Being a good pet can be harder on a dog than learning a set of pre-planned exercises that are required in a trial (I say without ever having competed in a trial LOL!).

It's all good, life happens. He sure is a good looking dog though, that's for certain!
Hahaha, he struggles with being quiet and frequently, so being a good pet is a big challenge for him. :p

Thank you! He's never been super easy but I absolutely love him.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts