YAKO

AKC registered
UTD till 2008
Owner surrender
House trained
Basic trained
1 year old
He has not yet been altered.

Notes: He can not be conatined in a fence as he jumps or climbs over them. He has cleared our 8ft high kennels. He does not do well contained in a small room. He will need an open house he can fill at home in.

Thanks so much
Tonya

Your Friend in Animals,
Charles McDonald
Tonya Knight
Calhoun County Animal Control
256-231-0854 (office)
256-231-0865(fax)

·
Registered
245 Posts
Re: YAKO -AKC MALE - Anniston, AL

Thanks Darcy! This guy is super sweet and easy on the eyes too. The shelter locked him in a bathroom over night and he didn't like that at all but he does fine in larger areas. He is good with other dogs I can cat and kid test if needed! Thanks alot!!!

·
Registered
862 Posts

WoW!!

Altering and lots and lots of exercise should keep the fence-climbing to a minimum... this gorgeous boy needs a JOB!

·
Registered
130 Posts

He resembles Navarre!! Gorgeous!

·
Registered
3,392 Posts

I had a black female GSD that hated to be confined. If you left her loose in the house she was fine, if you shut her up in a room she'd tear something up or in my case, jump out the window and lay in the front yard and growl at the mailman! lol Bump for this handsome boy, kinda looks like Axel.

·
Registered
245 Posts

I will check today but I heard this guy was going to a local small dog rescue to be adopted out to a police officer. However theres now a female there.
I will keep everyone posted!

·
Registered
245 Posts

OK the rescue backed out so he is now available again. Is anyone interested in this hunk?

·
Registered
245 Posts

OK Darcy I know you need him up there with you...We will make a trade you can send the little one back and I will send you him.....lol...

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Little one is being well taken care of by her foster Mom - I do love the males, but I have 3 of my own, plus 3 BrightStar fosters at the moment (all in the house of course). Plus pulling transports together out of Alabama to NYS are not easy.

What's Yako boy's timing?

·
Registered
245 Posts

I dont really know exactly how long he has but that shelter is VERY full and they pts every week.

1 - 20 of 126 Posts