German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Julie
Julie is a 3 year old female purebred GSD. She weighs approx 65 lbs. She is a real lover, wants to be in your lap all the time. she is good with other dogs and kids, cats unknown. Call Savannah 740-335-6630 or 740-572-0650

Fayette County Dog Pound
Washington Court House, OH
740-335-6630
[email protected]

dd

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Washington Court House, OH - Young Julie!

It looks like a skin issue? The ACO said she was very poorly looked after. I hope it's not a wound.

·
Registered
910 Posts

This poor girl is running out of time... info just recieved on her with contact information:
URGENT ...............ABOUT OUT OF TIME..............DOG POUND IS OVER FULL !!

PLEASE CALL SAVANNAH (DOGS NEED TO BE CONFIRMED THROUGH SAVANNAH BY PHONE) IF YOU ARE ABLE TO HELP ANY OF THESE DOGS LISTED, THIS IS HER CELL PHONE NUMBER (740-572-0650) PLEASE USE THIS NUMBER IF IT IS AFER HOURS (AFTER 4:00PM).

PLEASE CROSSPOST TO ANYONE THAT MAY BE ABLE TO HELP FIND
THESE DOGS A RESCUE OR NEW HOME.

Please Crosspost to anyone that may be able to help these dogs at the Washington Court House, Ohio Dog Pound.
If you are able to help please call Savannah 740-335-6630. they are all very friendly dogs and need your help with getting adopted or moved to a rescue. You can also email Joyce Yonker at [email protected] (@columbus.rr.com)

Please go to http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/OH303.html for additional information on these dogs, there are other
dogs up for adoption at Fayette County Dog Pound that are not listed also and Savannah can let you know about the other dogs - they are getting pics and will get them posted soon.

NO PULL FEE FOR APPROVED RESCUES !!!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

·
Registered
1,815 Posts

I received an email and Julie has not had one offer. Julie is URGENT NOW!!!
Is there anyone that can help this beauty?

·
Registered
1,815 Posts

Julie is going to rescue. I have posted a transport sheet for Julie, if anyone can help go check it out all the info is there. Thanks

·
Registered
4,972 Posts

Every single person that helped Julie is so cool, and I really mean that!
She was all set to die yesterday, but because of caring people, she is alive today!
She is such a lover, and so gentle, and I think her fav thing may be belly rubs!! If anyone is interested in adopting Julie, her rescue is:
Precious Pets Almost Home
Bloomingdale, IL.
http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/ppah.html

·
Registered
4,972 Posts

I got an update from Julie's rescue today.

"Hello all,
Julie the German Shepherd wants to send everyone a big hug and kiss for helping get her out of the pound, or worse, and in to my rescue. We are probably going to change her name to Greta or Gretchen, something a little more German sounding.
She will need to get to the vet. She has a couple of issues that need to be addressed. She either recently had a litter and is in the final process of the milk drying up or she is in the beginning of a pregnancy. She also has some problems with her skin. Either a rash or just poor quality nutrition. Most likely both. Her coat is in terrible condition and she has some hot spots that are in the process of healing. She is a very nice dog. She is a bit intimidated at my house because I have seven other dogs here presently, but, she is already doing much better with everyone today. I do feel very sorry for this poor girl because she definitely feels like she should be somewhere else. My guess is that this is with her litter of puppies that she probably had. Every time we are out in my yard she goes over to my car trying to tell me that she needs to get back home. Wherever that is.
I will keep you up to date on her and get some pictures of her as her health is progressing. She already looks much better after I used my furminator on her last night.
Take care and thanks again,
--Steve Zorn
Precious Pets Almost Home
http://www.ppah.petfinder.com"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts