German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,825 Posts
Re: Tazewell, VA. Taylor, F young, Maybe Pure?

wow!!

·
Registered
921 Posts

what a beauty!

·
Registered
195 Posts

If you want to help this girl please email Lori at [email protected] -- the shelter tends to give out bad information. I know when that senior female was in there recently they told several people she was gone... and she most certainly wasn't, she went out on one of my transports after they told people she'd already been adopted!

Anyway, please email Lori first... she'll check on the dog for you and will try to do any assessing that needs to be done.

·
Registered
195 Posts

I should be hearing updates from Lori today -- she IS still on the website, though, and they updated it today so she's likely still there... I'll found out if there's anything pending.

·
Registered
6,659 Posts

Thanks for following up on this girl tierbee, please let us know what you find out!! She really is beautiful.

·
Registered
3,927 Posts

Originally Posted By: tierbeeIf you want to help this girl please email Lori at [email protected] -- the shelter tends to give out bad information. I know when that senior female was in there recently they told several people she was gone... and she most certainly wasn't, she went out on one of my transports after they told people she'd already been adopted!

Anyway, please email Lori first... she'll check on the dog for you and will try to do any assessing that needs to be done.

Any news on this girl?

·
Registered
195 Posts

Lori had an emergency with one of her fosters and didn't get to the shelter -- she's going tomorrow. This girl is still on the website, though, and I believe they updated it today. Well, yesterday -- didn't realize it was 3:15 am. Yikes.

·
Registered
195 Posts

Thanks, Glenda! Just be warned that the shelter will often tell you a dog is gone when they are definitely not. Lori has been having trouble with them (and is meeting with a supervisor about it) but hopefully that will be resolved. She still should be able to evaluate/pull dogs.

·
Registered
195 Posts

Apparently the shelter decided to "put her in the newspaper" as their Pet of the Week or something like that so they won't let her go to rescue right now (which drives me NUTS because of course they don't screen - at all). If she isn't adopted over the weekend I'm sure they'll decide it is ok to let her go. I'll talk to Lori and see if I can get an update on her.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts