German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sorry this is the only information that I have, but I wanted to get them up here. If I understand correctly, Heidi's Legacy tried to save them, but their paid transport fell through, and they can not get them without transport. If anyone can help with transport to Heidi's Legacy in FL, please contact them directly. Or if any rescue can take them, please contact the shelter directly. As of today at 11:00 am they were still at the shelter.

Lady and her little family were brought to Chattooga Shelter in Summerville, GA

464 Red Oak Road
Summerville, GA 30747
Phone: 706-857-0679
Fax: 706-857-0676

·
Registered
9,438 Posts
Re: Summerville, GA - Lady - Mom with babies!!

This is a very high kill shelter. If anyone can help, contact Suzanne Royal (wonderful shelter volunteer) at 706-857-4525. They get only a few days at this shelter before they are euthanized.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts

ACK!!! somebody please help this family.

Originally Posted By: CindyMI'm sorry this is the only information that I have, but I wanted to get them up here. If I understand correctly, Heidi's Legacy tried to save them, but their paid transport fell through, and they can not get them without transport. If anyone can help with transport to Heidi's Legacy in FL, please contact them directly. Or if any rescue can take them, please contact the shelter directly. As of today at 11:00 am they were still at the shelter.

464 Red Oak Road
Summerville, GA 30747

·
Registered
9,438 Posts

Just to reiterate, please call Suzanne directly at 706-857-4525. Don't call the shelter - it's a waste of time. Suzanne can make arrangements to get them out of the shelter and at least into temporary boarding until transport. She'll do anything to help!

·
Banned
1,829 Posts

bump

·
Banned
1,829 Posts

bump

·
Banned
1,829 Posts

oh please bump for mama and her babies

·
Banned
1,829 Posts

up you go mama

·
Registered
1,755 Posts

From KShort post:
This is a very high kill shelter. If anyone can help, contact Suzanne Royal (wonderful shelter volunteer) at 706-857-4525. They get only a few days at this shelter before they are euthanized.

Originally Posted By: CindyMI'm sorry this is the only information that I have, but I wanted to get them up here. If I understand correctly, Heidi's Legacy tried to save them, but their paid transport fell through, and they can not get them without transport. If anyone can help with transport to Heidi's Legacy in FL, please contact them directly. Or if any rescue can take them, please contact the shelter directly. As of today at 11:00 am they were still at the shelter.

464 Red Oak Road
Summerville, GA 30747

·
Registered
681 Posts

This shelter does heart stick. The staff are less than steller in their dealings with dogs. I would consider these babies very urgent.

·
Banned
1,829 Posts

bump

·
Registered
1,755 Posts

From KShort post:

464 Red Oak Road
Summerville, GA 30747

·
Registered
1,755 Posts

From KShort:

464 Red Oak Road
Summerville, GA 30747

·
Registered
160 Posts

Doesn't ANYONE want some puppies??? Doesn't anyone know anyone who can set up a transport down in GA?

·
Registered
1,755 Posts

From previous post:

464 Red Oak Road
Summerville, GA 30747

1 - 20 of 35 Posts