German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 168 Posts

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=10041582&mtf=1

She looks frightened - Here is her write-up:

"Shep was adopted & returned. She escaped & went to visit the neighbors & we were called. We called her owners, but they decided they no longer wanted her! Shep is a sweet girl who needs a family to love her! This dog or pup is here through no fault of its own. Dogs with bad temperaments are not put up for adoption. Unfortunately, too few people spay and neuter their dogs. This pup came into this world wishing for warmth, love and care, food, water and exercise -- the things every dog deserves to have. Sadly, for whatever reason, the human in this dog's life was unable to give it those things so it ended up here among the hundreds or thousands who face death just because there are not enough homes for them all. This pound fills up fast and dogs are euthanized on a regular basis so please call 740-992-3779 and leave a message if you are interested in this dog or pup. Also, plan to pick the dog up or have someone pick it up for you ASAP. The hours you are most likely to reach someone are 8:30 AM to 11:00 AM Mon-Sat but you can leave a message if you are interested in a dog. Also, staff is rescue friendly and will try to meet you at other hours if they can. "

Shep *URGENT*

Meigs County Dog Shelter
Pomeroy, OH
740-992-3779
[email protected]

dd

·
Registered
5,708 Posts
Re: Sable Girl in OHIO - VERY URGENT

BUMP........*very* pretty !!!

·
Registered
6,659 Posts

poor baby....just look at that face!!!! She looks soooooo afraid....no dog should have to be this afraid!!!! poor baby.... lets find a extra special home for her, ok.... (I wish it were that easy) but at least we can try!!!! Shes got a friend out here in CA that thinks she sure is a sweetie!!!
Rosa

·
Registered
16,424 Posts

Her coloring and build is beautiful .. but yeah she looks very scared!

·
Registered
6,659 Posts

just look at her...hoping to get real close to the camera for a good shot!!!!!! someone has got to want a dog like her!!!!

·
Registered
6,659 Posts

nobodys looked at you in two hours...well let me fix that!!!! Hold on puppers I'm pushing you all the way to the top and in the spotlight. Just look at her face friends, oh what a sweet face. Can you imagine thinking you had a forever home only to end up in the crummy shelter again...I hope those people never qualify for a dog again but in the meantime can we save this sweet little girl?
Rosa

·
Registered
2,540 Posts

I can donate to an approved rescue to help with her expenses.

Please send me a PM if help is needed.

·
Registered
6,659 Posts

Thank you Madonna!!!!! ok folks now we have a donation to help with her expenses....anyone interested in just jumping in there and just adopting her???? Come'on folks...lets not be shy.... just look at that face....that charm....that charmisa (sp?)....personality is written all over her face!!!!!!
Rosa
just realized....she may not have that much greying on muzzle...it might just be the flash of the camera!!!!...so here you have it....personality and youth!!!!

·
Registered
6,659 Posts

bunping up my pretty lady this morning with high hopes of finding a home for her!!!!!
Rosa

·
Registered
6,659 Posts

Thanks CindyM....I agree....just something about her that draws me to her.... I just love that pic where she is trying to get a really good close up!!!!
Rosa

·
Registered
5,708 Posts

Bump......Bump

·
Registered
20 Posts

This dog is also at the shelter where I work (With Black Jack)

I LOVE this dog, she is incredibly sweet. About 4 years old, loves everyone she meets.

The sad thing is, she was adopted by a VERY WELL KNOWN Dentist. She kept Shep in the house, shep was found wandering THREE different times..and the last time we told her there would be a 200$ Citation if she was found again.. ..we told her this, because shep had been hit by a car, her leg was injured, and she was passing blood. WE paid to have her vet work taken care of!! ......sadly, she decided Shep was too much work, and fencing in the yard or putting her in a kennel when she was outside was just out of the question!

I am willing to help pull/foster/transport this gorgeous girl 9AS WITH BLACK JACK) If anyone is interested in her!

·
Registered
5,708 Posts

Originally Posted By: jrosler04This dog is also at the shelter where I work (With Black Jack)

I LOVE this dog, she is incredibly sweet. About 4 years old, loves everyone she meets.

The sad thing is, she was adopted by a VERY WELL KNOWN Dentist. She kept Shep in the house, shep was found wandering THREE different times..and the last time we told her there would be a 200$ Citation if she was found again.. ..we told her this, because shep had been hit by a car, her leg was injured, and she was passing blood. WE paid to have her vet work taken care of!! ......sadly, she decided Shep was too much work, and fencing in the yard or putting her in a kennel when she was outside was just out of the question!

I am willing to help pull/foster/transport this gorgeous girl 9AS WITH BLACK JACK) If anyone is interested in her!
AWWW THANKS SOOO MUCH for your info & hard work for these dogs ! I hope the both will find great 4-ever homes that they so deserve.
Your are a angel for helping so many & taking your time to do so. So sad so many great GSD's are in the OH area shelters !
BTW, welcome to the forum........glad you found it & can give people more insight on the great GSD's you get at your shelter !!!

Thanks again................

·
Registered
20 Posts

Thanks! I appreciate the warm welcome. I really hope I am able to place at least 1 dog from this forum..it will make all of our hard work worth it..that is our attitude at the dog shelter...every dog we place makes it worth the hours on the phone, or hours on the computer emailing people, it makes it worth going without gas, or new tires on my truck, but those dogs made it to thier new home, and they are now safe...

·
Registered
394 Posts

Thank You!!!!!
Shep and Black Jack have so many people wanting to help them, somebody must have room

Oh and I need to add my
to Jess

1 - 20 of 168 Posts