German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Re: Mansfield, OH - Gavin WM Sweet

Look at this poor guy....He would be gorgeous if his flea problem would get taken care of and his hair grown out. He is neutered and it looks like he was partially shaved. He is sweet and gentle and just needs someone to have some compassion on him. Please help him.

<span style="color: #CC0000">Mansfield, OH
419-774-5892</span>

·
Registered
1,795 Posts

Is there anyone who can temp test him-see how he is w/ cats, dogs, kids?

Also food, toy, agression and other good stuff we should know---
Debbie, White Paws

·
Registered
7,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Just heard from one of my WGS contacts. She could never find anyone reliable to temp test in this area so she taught Lori at the shelter how to do it. She said she is very thorough and when they puled a dog she had tested, they never had any issues/surprises afterwards. She also emailed Nancy at White Paws to tell her this.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts

OK. Well, I think Nancy is in touch with the shelter. I will double check so our connections don't get lost.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts

Lori is temp testing him today-just spoke with her. She said he's very sweet and will even try to test him with cats if possible. He is neutered, so she thought he would be claimed, but so far nothing. I should get a call with results later today.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts

Some genius decided the best way to treat for fleas is to shave the dog. This idiot did the same thing with a chow. Now they both look crappy. Who's gonna take a second look (to adopt)besides people like us?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts