Discussion Starter #1

BEN
* Animal: Dog
* Breed: German Shepherd Dog
* Sex: Male
* Size: Medium
* ID: BEN
More About BEN
BEN is a 3 month old male German Shepherd. He weighs 22 lbs. He is a stray to our facility, so no background information is known. BEN is currently being treated for demodectic mange, which is not contagious. He was dumped at the pound in Caldwell Co. along with his sister, Sally, also listed on this site. Please stop in to see BEN soon and consider him for adoption.

Shelter is always at capacity as it is a regional shelter serving 4 Kentucky counties. All animals have limited time. Don't delay, contact us if you see an animal you wish to adopt. Time is of the essence ! Shelter is open Tuesdays thru Fridays from 10:30 to 4:30 and Saturdays from 10:30 to 1:00. Closed Sundays and Mondays. Shelter is very rescue friendly; transportation help is limited. 270-887-4175. Thanks for helping our animals!

My Contact Info
Christian County Animal Shelter
Hopkinsville, KY
Phone: 270-887-4175
http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=10976803

The shelter is looking for rescue help.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Re: Hokinsville, KY - CCAS - 3-month-old black male

He is a cutie pie just like his sister!

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Re: Hokinsville, KY - CCAS - 3-month-old black male

I can take Ben and his sis if someone can help me get them to AL. I'll be out of town tomorrow and possibly Friday but please email me at [email protected] (earthlink addy mail box is getting full). I can paypal pull fees if they aren't too much. I have probable adopters for both. I will be out of touch at least tomorrow so if someone can find out some info for me I'd appreciate it. Got some personal things to tend to this week. I can get them fixed down here if they don't insist on doing it in KY first. I work at a vet clinic and can do shots, etc, and there is a low cost spay/neuter clinic here also. I don't know anything about this shelter's policy for rescues.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Re: Hokinsville, KY - CCAS - 3-month-old black mal

bump

·
Registered
767 Posts

Any word on these babies??

·
Registered
3,392 Posts

I emailed the shelter before I went out of town and I just finished checking all my emails and no reply. I haven't checked to see if they called me or not.

·
Registered
767 Posts

I think this is the same shelter my girl Natalie come from. If so they are very rescue friendly. I hope this little guy is safe.
He is so cute.
Please update when you hear.

·
Registered
2,514 Posts

Originally Posted By: ToFree24Anyone pulling the two pups?

·
Registered
3,996 Posts

They are still on Pet Finder? Any help with Pull available for Dawn?

·
Registered
3,392 Posts

I'll try to call them today. I have a reference letter from my vet that I used for Petfinder that I can fax them. They didn't reply to my email and they won't return LD phone calls.

·
Registered
3,825 Posts

Did he get pulled with his sister???

·
Registered
767 Posts

Any news on this sweet baby?

·
Registered
3,392 Posts

I hope someone gets him. I can't get him out since I'm not in KY so hopefully someone else will. Maybe some pups will turn up near here since I can't ever get the out of state ones.

·
Registered
3,825 Posts

Strana1 said that he is in the vet being treated for mange (non contagious kind)

·
Registered
989 Posts

Just a quick clarification. Ben was supposed to be on the transport with his sister, but was pulled because of the mange. I know he was taken to the vet, I do not know if he is still there. I do have a message in to check on his status.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts