1 - 20 of 262 Posts

·
Registered
1,755 Posts

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Re: Gaston Co, NC - #5086 Senior F

This dog, and all the other dogs with 8/4 euth dates at Gaston have to be out by tomorrow....we just found out that AC is holding a euthanization class...where other counties come and learn how to gas the animals..on M/T/W next week...that means that the dogs are in major danger, and they may not even honor holds that are SUPPOSED to keep them safe from euth on Monday morning...

Here is this one's pic...

·
Registered
3,996 Posts

Bumping up as they need as many dogs to gas as they can get for next weeks classes on how to kill a dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
342 Posts

OMG! these poor things. There is another one there also. They need help and they need it quickly!

·
Registered
6,659 Posts

Theres another one there that I'm thinking was with him (both picked up in the same place, etc) its famale tag# 5086 cage F12=can someone list her too???? We've got to get these babies out of there!!

·
Registered
6,659 Posts

back to page one!!!

·
Registered
6,659 Posts

I think were missing a dog here-there are three of them there-her, a male senior and a white...

·
Registered
6,659 Posts

Were missing the senior Male.. I've asked Mary Ann if she could post him for us. I'm thinking the seniors were together-they were picked up at the same place/time. They really need our help.

·
Registered
9,025 Posts

Bumping this baby up -- one of 3 GSDs posted here in danger of being used in a gassing class.

Trying to keep the 3 together on the thread in case anyone can go and evaluate all at once.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts

The shelter IS open tomorrow from 10-2....if not pulled tomorrow, it will be too late on Monday. You can call and try to get a rescue hold, but we have been told that holds may not be honored b/c of this class.

I live near this shelter, but unfortunately cannot get there tomorrow...I am so sorry to let everyone down.

·
Registered
6,659 Posts

Sue you never let any of us down.... We need to get these babies out.... I just don't know how....

·
Registered
1,815 Posts

if anyone can commit to them, i can probably find someone to pull them and get them to boarding...boarding would be about 16/day, and then they would need to get about $85 worth of shots...i have no idea if they have room, but they usually do.

·
Registered
6,659 Posts

I'm leaving now, I'll check on these three tonight-please keep them on top everyone-we only have a four hour window tomarrow to save them...

·
Registered
1,074 Posts

Originally Posted By: ILGHAUSBumping this baby up -- one of 3 GSDs posted here in danger of being used in a gassing class.

Trying to keep the 3 together on the thread in case anyone can go and evaluate all at once.
This is a picture of the longcoat there, too

[

1 - 20 of 262 Posts