German Shepherds Forum banner
101 - 112 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
7,466 Posts
Re: Elizabethtown,NC-Rasmund has a new home!

oh just LOOK AT HER!!! i went back and looked at her first pictures here, the ones that said "prepare yourself", whata wonderful job you've done with her! wow i bet it WAS hard for you to let her go.

another beautiful dog will live a charmed life because of germanshepherds.com urgent section. thanks and many blessings to everyone here who works against overwhelming odds sometimes to help these dear souls.

·
Registered
860 Posts

Rasmund looks beautiful!

Thank you for everything you did for her Vsnap.

What a great story with a happy ending!

·
Registered
3,009 Posts

I am so happy that this dog had a second chance. I truly admire those people who are willing to dedicate themselves to helping dogs such as these.

·
Registered
2,916 Posts

Wow! Looking at the first pictures and seeing how she is now is just amazing, and SOOOO heartwarming! I'm so glad that she found a good home where she can be the center of attention, although I know it must have been really hard to let her go. Thank you so much for all you've done for her, Veronica!

·
Registered
305 Posts

Thats wonderful that Rasmund found her forever home.
What an amazing transformation!!
(I'd like to get a makeover like that!)

·
Registered
3,475 Posts

Oh she is gorgeous! And will have a wonderful life from now on. Thank you Veronica, for all you did for this girl - another amazing save!

Susan.

Anja GSD
Conor GSD - adopted from this Board
Blue GSD - at the Bridge

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #107 ·

Veronica! I am so happy!!!!
Thank you a million gazillion times over. I'll print up these pictures to take to Ted. He remembers her.

Does this mean you have room?
-Krista

·
Registered
1,583 Posts

Happy to report that Rasmund's new family absoluely loves her to death. She is transitioning well, and they are thrilled with how smart and friendly she is. She also plays very well and gently with thier cat, so a win-win all the way around. I am so happy for her, I couldn't have found a better home for her!!

·
Registered
1,583 Posts

It was extemely hard to let her go, but I kept telling myself that it is not about me, it is what is best for the dogs. Rasmund will have a wonderful life from here on out, and I can work on helping the next one. I feel blessed to have had the time I did with her, she is such a unique girl.

·
Registered
3,825 Posts

Veronica I give you so much credit for being able to let her go! She is beautiful- you have done such a wonderful thing for her and so many others. Thank you for all you do for the dogs-and always being willing to help others!

·
Registered
7,290 Posts

I hope to be able to do this one day for a dog!

VSnap - you should put up before and after pics on a bulletin board of all the dogs you've saved and just look at them whenever you have a not so good day. Alot of people help dogs but you TRULY SAVED this one.

101 - 112 of 112 Posts