German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This young fellow turned up just today at Bladen Animal Control Shelter. He is available now which means he must have been owner turn-in. Head ACO Ted will know more if you call him between 8:30-11:00 M-F at 910-862-6918. He will make arrangements to meet you there outside of office hours but you must call between 8:30-11:00. He cannot return long-distance calls. There are shelter volunteers who can help if needed. This is a gassing shelter and has been very crowded.

[/img]

[/img]

LEE is said to be very nice and very friendly.
I was told that his penmate was terrorizing him from under the bench he is standing on while these photos were taken. Here is his
Petfinder post.

-Krista

·
Registered
34 Posts
Re: E-town, NC, LEE, male, youngish, gassing shelter

oh gosh....when I saw his face I was done ! I want to help him, lets see what Hubby says. *Hopes*

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Please! There is a vet in town who will board for rescue groups if you give him a card number up front. There is paid transport available to the northeast. Shelter hours are only 8:30-11:00 so you must call and make arrangements this morning.

-Krista

·
Registered
6,659 Posts

bumping this baby back up. He needs our help!!

·
Registered
34 Posts

Unfortunately Hubby said `absolutely not, we have all we can handle`
and I have to agree he might be right.
My next step is to call a friend at a local rescue here and see if she can help. I`ll keep you posted.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Re: E-town, NC, LEE, male, youngish, gassing shelt

BUMP
[/img]

Originally Posted By: osfThis young fellow turned up just today at Bladen Animal Control Shelter. He is available now which means he must have been owner turn-in. Head ACO Ted will know more if you call him between 8:30-11:00 M-F at 910-862-6918. He will make arrangements to meet you there outside of office hours but you must call between 8:30-11:00. He cannot return long-distance calls. There are shelter volunteers who can help if needed. This is a gassing shelter and has been very crowded.

[/img]

LEE is said to be very nice and very friendly.
I was told that his penmate was terrorizing him from under the bench he is standing on while these photos were taken. Here is his
Petfinder post.

-Krista

·
Registered
34 Posts

Both my Shelter/Rescue Contacts can`t help either, they are totally swamped (**** the holiday season !)

·
Registered
3,825 Posts

Bump for this poor sweet boy...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts