German Shepherds Forum banner

SAVED! E-town, NC, LEE, male, youngish

1K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  Fangz 
#1 ·
This young fellow turned up just today at Bladen Animal Control Shelter. He is available now which means he must have been owner turn-in. Head ACO Ted will know more if you call him between 8:30-11:00 M-F at 910-862-6918. He will make arrangements to meet you there outside of office hours but you must call between 8:30-11:00. He cannot return long-distance calls. There are shelter volunteers who can help if needed. This is a gassing shelter and has been very crowded.

[/img]

[/img]

LEE is said to be very nice and very friendly.
I was told that his penmate was terrorizing him from under the bench he is standing on while these photos were taken. Here is his
Petfinder post.

-Krista

See less See more
#6 ·
Re: E-town, NC, LEE, male, youngish, gassing shelter

bumping this baby back up. He needs our help!!

#7 ·
Re: E-town, NC, LEE, male, youngish, gassing shelter

Unfortunately Hubby said `absolutely not, we have all we can handle`
and I have to agree he might be right.
My next step is to call a friend at a local rescue here and see if she can help. I`ll keep you posted.

#9 ·
Re: E-town, NC, LEE, male, youngish, gassing shelt

BUMP
[/img]

Originally Posted By: osfThis young fellow turned up just today at Bladen Animal Control Shelter. He is available now which means he must have been owner turn-in. Head ACO Ted will know more if you call him between 8:30-11:00 M-F at 910-862-6918. He will make arrangements to meet you there outside of office hours but you must call between 8:30-11:00. He cannot return long-distance calls. There are shelter volunteers who can help if needed. This is a gassing shelter and has been very crowded.

[/img]

LEE is said to be very nice and very friendly.
I was told that his penmate was terrorizing him from under the bench he is standing on while these photos were taken. Here is his
Petfinder post.

-Krista

#13 ·
Re: E-town, NC, LEE, male, youngish, gassing shelt

Bump for this poor sweet boy...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.