Registered
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Walter Crowe Animal Shelter
460 Fair Street

Camden SC 29020
Phone: (803) 425-6016
Email: [email protected]

...have a shy one on our hands. He is not mean at all, he just needs someone who is patient and can work with him. He stays huddled in the back corner of his kennel. Shelter life is really taking its toll on him...

·
Registered
16,649 Posts
Re: Camden, SC Male - Very shy

It's these dogs that just break my heart.

I hope someone can take him into rescue. Having rehabbed several shy dogs I have to say that they are really wonderful.

·
Registered
3,020 Posts

What a sweet looking boy!! Any rescue has room for this sweetie pie? I would be happy to sponsor him to get neutered if a rescue will take him. Please PM me if help is needed. Please give this shy boy another chance at life.

·
Registered
3,825 Posts

Ruth I have to agree with you!! My shy ones that have come to me have been some of my most rewarding experiences!!

·
Registered
148 Posts

What a pretty boy! You can see how withdrawn he is, not just by his being in a corner but also by his pulling both his feet under him - looks like he's afraid of contact with anything. I would love to be able to tell him how wonderful he is and lavish him with attention - at his own pace - and then see the difference in him.

·
Registered
342 Posts

This poor boys spirit is broken. Breaks my heart...

·
Registered
1,755 Posts

can anyone offer this guy some hope?

Originally Posted By: lsoilm1936
Walter Crowe Animal Shelter
460 Fair Street

Camden SC 29020
Phone: (803) 425-6016
Email: [email protected]

...have a shy one on our hands. He is not mean at all, he just needs someone who is patient and can work with him. He stays huddled in the back corner of his kennel. Shelter life is really taking its toll on him...

·
Registered
1,313 Posts

This poor boy needs out now. I to have had several shy pups/dogs and they are some of the most rewarding to have and to see them come out of there shell and to find them there forever home.
Lets get this boy out NOW!!! He needs love and attention.

·
Registered
325 Posts

I called the shelter and was told they want to give him a couple of days to settle in. They are closed Sun and Mon.(I think) and was told to call back to see how he was doing.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts