German Shepherds Forum banner
21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Re: Black GSD F with 2 pups - SC -ONLY TIL 1/18!

Bump again
Wow 3 needy GSDs at this shelter?
Anyone?

·
Registered
4,346 Posts

I have 3 females,they've all grown up together, do you think the black female would get along? I love the blacks and have been toying with getting a male just because he'd tend to be more laid back with the girls (3 bosses)

·
Registered
2,540 Posts

I can donate to an approved rescue to help with their expenses in taking in these dogs.

Please send me a PM if help is needed.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts

crabby... were you considering this one?? Today is IT for this family!! PLEASE!! Someone??

·
Registered
4,346 Posts

Yes I was considering but I'm not sure if bringing a female into the existing situation is a good idea. She's beautiful!

·
Registered
1,385 Posts

Can you maybe foster for a rescue?? Today is IT for her and her pups....

·
Registered
3,927 Posts

Some is offering to pull & bring to boarding --- someone is kind to sponsor ---- so now we need someone to bring this family into Rescue, foster or Adopt this family HELP!!

·
Registered
1,385 Posts

bump

·
Registered
2,786 Posts

Anybody interested in these 3 GSD's.....to recap we have a black female GSD, came in with pups not sure if they are still there, but mom is URGENT, young adult male GSD and senior female GSD...all to be PTS Saturday!!

Any rescue's thinking about these guys??? I know everyone is full, just trying to get a gauge on if anyone is working on it....with the 4 in Camden and the 3 in this shelter...its not looking good to be able to save all 7!!!

·
Registered
6,659 Posts

ok, heres another group in need in SC!!!!! Lets keep them on top!!! Their time is up!!!!!!!

21 - 40 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.