German Shepherds Forum banner

41 - 60 of 421 Posts

·
Registered
16,649 Posts
Re: two sisters on the run for months Clayton, Ga

Thanks for sponsoring the pup, Marjorie and for clearing everything up. I know it's clear to you but if you re-read this thread and the thread on "Rosa" it is very confusing.

·
Registered
654 Posts

The 2 WGS girls will be safe on Monday. They are going to be pulled by a GA person who rescues from Clayton almost weekly. Thanks to everyone who tried to help these girls.

·
Banned
1,692 Posts

Quote:I know it's clear to you but if you re-read this thread and the thread on "Rosa" it is very confusing.
Oh, yes it is- very confusing... The bottom just dropped out of this one, with no warning! This was a classic case of everything going wrong with a *right* rescue.

I hope the white girls will be safe- Matt would have pulled them, if someone asked- however, he can only pull and board, as he obviously cant take dogs to his home, for a while. He told me of another beautiful GSD in that shelter, as well, who wasnt listed yet, so whoever goes there, please look for this other GSD. He said it is a pure bred, for sure!

·
Registered
2,514 Posts

Originally Posted By: kathybOK so where are these sisters now?
<span style="color: #3333FF"> Yes this thread is confusing...are they safe or what?</span>

·
Registered
12,142 Posts

Ok, the scoop I got was...

They were pulled by a person in GA (I actually know who this is...from another forum I'm on)....and put into boarding. This is a person that works very hard to get the Clayton dogs out. She said they are in rough shape. Last I heard she thinks she has a rescue lined up for them.

·
Registered
12,142 Posts

When I get more info...I'll post it...but they are safe.

·
Registered
9,438 Posts

Thanks for the great news Mary Ann!!

·
Registered
12,142 Posts

The downside is that they are going to be in boarding for two weeks until rescue can take them. They were pulled by a kind hearted person to save their life. Help is still needed and I can be pm'd or emailed for details.

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·

I talked to the lady, Lee who pulled these two ,the other day. The rescue that was going to take them has backed out, so they still need to be placed in a rescue. There is a transport coming to NH on Feb. 16th they could get on. Lee only pulled thinking she was going to have them a couple of weeks and now it has been months. They need to be in a foster as they are very scared dogs and need alot of TLC to get over what ever has happened to them.

·
Registered
767 Posts

Kathy, is there a rescue commiting to them now ?

These poor kids need help.

·
Registered
12,142 Posts

No...we need a rescue to committ!!!!! They have been here WAY too long!!!

·
Registered
12,142 Posts

I will just say...the situation is desperate. They need rescue!!

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·

Mods please change heading, these two are in need od rescue as the rescue backed out. The one is in a fence in area but the other female is running around, but will not leave the other one.

41 - 60 of 421 Posts