German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: 2 Females B&T at Camden, SC - DIE TOMORROW!

These are the one year olds - the other post was incorrectly labeled and they are the male 5 yr olds.

Walter Crowe Animal Shelter, Camden, SC.

·
Registered
2,557 Posts

These two 1 year old females are in Camden, SC. Both were owner turn ins this morning. Reason unknown. One is spayed and the other is not. Their names are Sara and Roxy. They will be pts tomorrow if not rescued as they were owner turn ins and this facility is out of room.

Walter Crowe Animal Shelter, Camden, SC.

·
Registered
12,142 Posts

SO, FOUR GSD'S ARE BEING PTS HERE TOMORROW?

·
Registered
2,557 Posts

Yes, the females were turned in togehter by one family and the males by another. I am close enough that I can pull and take to boarding if someone will commit to them. Our foster homes are full.

·
Registered
12,142 Posts

Gorgeous!

·
Registered
610 Posts

Oh someone please help the babies! I will help with boarding if you can pull, please don't let them die

·
Registered
2,540 Posts

I can donate to an approved rescue to help with their expenses.

Please send a PM if help is needed.

·
Registered
2,557 Posts

Just called shelter and got more information on these girls. They were both turned in together as owner was "moving". The darker of the girls is Roxie. The other is Sara. The owner said they are both one year old and the shelter volunteer agrees with that. Both have been tested and are heartworm negative. Roxy is spayed. The other female is not yet spayed. If a rescue will commit to them he will hold them until tomorrow but they would have to be moved by that time.

He is going to test them with other dogs and cats now and will let me know asap how they do.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts