German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is an awesome guy I worked with today. He sits so easily and is so eager to please. I brushed him out today but he still needs to gain a little weight. I just started volunteering at this shelter today. They are very rescue friendly and will pull for free for rescues. It is a city shelter and they do euthanize (suppose to be 10 days) but they are awesome and try to avoid it. This boy needs a home he is a large boy that has been chained and basically starved before coming to shelter, and even after that he still loves people. He seems to be ok with dogs and cats from what I saw not sure about kids. Here is the shelters petfinder Savannah Animal Services I didnt see a pic of Ranger but I did take a couple today with my cell phone that do not do him justice. He is a big sweet boy.
If a rescue wants him I would be more than happy to drive a few hours or possibly foster him to get this boy a good place. Btw his big ears do stand up even though you cant tell here.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Awe, what a gorgeous guy! I hope he finds the loving home he looks like he so deserves! Look at that face!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
he's a very handsome guy and would be even more so with some care and loving attention. Wish i could take him but as i live in NC, am not involved in a rescue in any wayand hubby would kill me for bringing another dog in as much as i want a male.... i wish him the best of luck. Keep us updated. If his time comes, let me know ASAP and i'll see if there's anything i can do.

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
This is an awesome guy I worked with today. He sits so easily and is so eager to please. I brushed him out today but he still needs to gain a little weight. I just started volunteering at this shelter today.
Good for you for stepping up and actually helping at the rescue! He looks wonderful!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ranger was ADOPTED today. He is going to live on a 100+ acre farm with a very nice family. So this can be moved Thanks.

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Yippee!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts