German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
right now and turn to The Animal Planet.

Get a dose of It's Me or The Dog to get some real info on dog training and behavior! Victoria is FAB!!!

·
Super Moderator
27,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:Victoria is like super nanny for dogs.
EXACTLY! The one on at 8 pm (that you just all missed.....) was about a dog aggressive (undersocialized and crazy inappropriate aggressive NOT a I"M GOING TO RIP YOUR THROAT OUT NOW agressive) Great Dane that was FAB!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Do you know what the episode is called? It may be on youtube. I don't have animal planet.

·
Super Moderator
27,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's on until 10pm, new episode every 30 min.

The Doberman one was also great. About separation anxiety, on leash dog aggression, and how Dobermans are NOT the dog for everyone and why it's important to research a breed BEFORE you get it (hm, now why does that sound like a familar recommendation
)

·
Super Moderator
27,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Victoria must be moving to America! They were asking for dogs/owners who want to be part of the show!

I could be famous!!! Now I've just got to teach my dogs a bunch of bad habits and we'll be good to go.............

·
Registered
9,025 Posts
I read your post at like 9:55 so missed them, but I see where the Great Dane show is again at 11:00 and the series runs till 1. Gosh, wonder what I'll watch tonight?

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Originally Posted By: MaggieRoseLeeVictoria must be moving to America! They were asking for dogs/owners who want to be part of the show!

I could be famous!!! Now I've just got to teach my dogs a bunch of bad habits and we'll be good to go.............
*LOL* I was thinking the same thing!

Isn't Victoria Stillwell one of the "judges" on the America's Dog program (can't remember what the show is called, it's where the different dogs compete against each other and one gets voted off each week)?

Melanie and the gang in Alaska

·
Super Moderator
27,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Quote:Isn't Victoria Stillwell one of the "judges" on the America's Dog program
Yes, I'm now wondering if this isn't all part of her move to the USA and also being able to fix us with the 'It's Me or the Dog' thing.

·
Registered
4,520 Posts
Originally Posted By: MaggieRoseLeeVictoria must be moving to America! They were asking for dogs/owners who want to be part of the show!
I read she moved to Atlanta last fall!
and is also helping train dogs for the Atl. humane society.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts