German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever heard of the product called Odoban? If so, have you used it and will you share your opinion? Thanks -

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just went and got some at Home Depot and used it. It has a nice clean smell, sort of like mild bath soap. I'm glad it isn't flowery or fruity like some of the cleaners. That would just be gross mixed with pet stink! I'll let everyone know the results...I hope it works.

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
I used it many moons ago, liked it:) Since then I've gone to OUT , which you can find walmart pet section..I swear that stuff removes stains of any kind, and smells good to,,(not fruity:)

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I saw the OUT stuff at walmart today, but I hadn't done any research on it so I didn't get it. If this Odoban doesn't work, I'll give OUT a try!

·
Banned
2,306 Posts
I've never heard of Odoban not being safe. :thinking:

I buy it by the gallon and use it to spot clean pee, poop, vomit, ect, to shampoo my carpets, mop the kitchen/bathroom floors, I use it in the laundry with my towels and the dogs bedding and I use it to spray around the house (ie. over the carpet, beds, couches, ect) for a nice smell. I've never had a problem with it, love the smell and it seems to work really well getting rid of smells in the carpet.

At the last kennel I worked for we used it daily in the kennels, on the floors and to clean up around the office area. We always had comments about how nice our kennel smelled. :thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts