German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guy`s well i`m the guy who was trying to re-home my daughter`s dog cause she`s a lifer in the ARMY.... my wife yes i said my wife and i have really taking a likeing to saleen... i`ve even heard my wife say to her that she loves . we know how our recent post`s have made your hair stand on end . but i guess i just came across with a mis- spelled e-mail.. any way she`s a big part of our family..if i can get pic`s posted i will again i am sorry if i sounded like a hate MONGREL stan

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Hey Stan-- I think most of us understood that you were trying to help your daughter and weren't sure about the challenges of owning a GSD. He he -so you fell in love. Not surprising! Can't wait to see some pics--

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
I also think most of us undertood what you were trying to do, and it was for the good of the dog:) Glad you and your wife now love her, hair and all:))))

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
Congratulations Stan!!!! Just get an industrial strength vacuum and a Swiffer, and you'll be in business....... Saleen will repay you many times over with her love and loyalty, you will not regret your decision to keep her - and I'll bet your daughter will be pretty happy too!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Anja SchH3 GSD
Conor GSD
Blue BH WH T1 GSD - waiting at the Bridge

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.