German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sage went Best of Breed in Claremore, OK about 3 weeks ago, over 11 other GSDs. She also got her Herding Instinct Certificate (chasing around a bunch of really large goats) the same weekend. We had lots of fun!

Anyway, her win photo arrived today, and that's always cause for celebration since it seems to take forever for it to arrive in the mail. :)

·
Super Moderator
5,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can probably round up some photos of her gaiting. She's a mover. I spend my time ringside just staring at her, lol, instead of taking photos or video, but I know some of my friends have photos of her. I'll check.

Thanks for the kind words. She's a lovely bitch, but its taking forever for her to stop looking like a puppy!

We showed last weekend, but no points for us. She won a decent sized class (5 bitches), but it ended there. :( On the plus side, I got to see some nice GSDs show.
On our way to Arkansas tomorrow to show again this weekend.

Sent from Petguide.com App

·
Registered
7,904 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys :)
It was 5 and a half hours to the show site, and I am sooooo tired. Sage is sacked out on the bed, and I'm getting ready to do the same!

Fingers crossed that we win this weekend. :)

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
congrats! she's beautiful!

good luck this weekend!!

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Good Luck!!! She's gorgeous!

·
Super Moderator
5,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
UPDATE:

We are done showing today, and Sage went Winners Bitch and then Best Opposite. So, I guess you could say that I'm glad I made the five and a half hour drive to Arkansas, lol.

Stay tuned for tomorrow. :)

·
Super Moderator
5,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks!

You know what the best part is about this dog? She is amazingly fun to live with. :)

·
Registered
519 Posts
Very pretty girl. Congratulations and good luck with tomorrow :)

·
Super Moderator
5,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The Update to the Update:

Sage went Winners and Best Opposite both days. That eleven hour round trip car ride? Worth it. :)

And I got to meet Ike (Can GV Am Sel GCh Karizma's Ike of Edale). He is a cute, fun boy. Very silly and happy.

·
Super Moderator
5,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Umm, and we travel in style in the MINI Cooper... :p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts