German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dog show weekend! Hopefully we can get the other Herding Instinct Test done, and get her certificate. Fingers crossed that she forgot all about trying to eat a sheep last year. :)

So...

Here's a little self-stacking outside the MINI. If she had moved that one front leg forward a bit, it would be a nice stack!

Let's GO, mom!!!

·
Super Moderator
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! :)

And I love love love my MINI. I've had it four years now, and it is SO much fun.

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
She looks great and ready. Lucky always looks at me like come on what takes you so long. Never mind all the dog stuff im packing.

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
gorgeous girl, GOOD LUCK!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Beautiful... Hope you had success and lots of fun...love the mini too!

·
Super Moderator
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We had a great weekend!

Yesterday Sage passed another herding instinct test, and got her Herding Instinct Certificate. She was pretty amped up at first, because she has crazy prey drive that turns her brain off. They traded out the medium sized goats for some REALLY BIG goats, and after she settled down, she did just fine. The judge said she was really nice. Ya Sage! :)

Then today we were in the conformation ring where little miss Sage went Winners, Best of Winners, and then Best of Breed! Her first BOB! I was so excited, lol. I'm not sure, because I need to count again, but I think we had 12 GSDs competing. So not too shabby for my silly Sage.

My friends and I made out like bandits this weekend. Between the 4 of us, we got:

Winners (for points) -- on my GSD, my breeder's male GSD, a border collie, a LH dachshund,
Best of Breed -- on my GSD, the LH dachshund, and the border collie
Herding Instinct Certificates -- my GSD, the male GSD, and a different border collie.
AND the border collie owner went Best Junior Handler

Ya us, lol!

Waiting to go into the conformation ring (so bored)
ImageUploadedByPetGuide1364766769.238105.jpg

And waiting to herd some goats
ImageUploadedByPetGuide1364766866.005176.jpg

Sent from Petguide.com App

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
Congratulations on all Sage's wins and certifications. Good job Sage you pretty girl!

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
:congratulations:

·
Banned
377 Posts
Dog show weekend! Hopefully we can get the other Herding Instinct Test done, and get her certificate. Fingers crossed that she forgot all about trying to eat a sheep last year. :)

So...

Here's a little self-stacking outside the MINI. If she had moved that one front leg forward a bit, it would be a nice stack!

Let's GO, mom!!!

She's beautiful. I can see the Sundance in her.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts