German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mimi, my Siamese cat who just turned 1 year old last weekend, and Sage (soon to be 3) are getting along pretty well these days.

Poor Sage, trying to eat her dinner. Mimi kept snagging bites out of her bowl...

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Aww glad to hear that, they look adorable together like they are best buddies. The picture of them eating together reminds me of Bella and my cat Patches they share her food as well , well more like she takes it and Bella has no choice lol my cats rule the house and Bella has no say so lol:D

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
I love Siamese, she's gorgeous :wub: It's great seeing both of them get along :)

·
Super Moderator
5,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sage has come a LONG way.
It's been an uphill battle to keep her from hurting the kitty. The dog has ridiculous prey drive. Of course, it would've been easier if Mimi would've slapped or bit her, but oh, no, Mimi loves the dogs. Luckily Sage listens and I can call her off if she gets too crazy.

Sent from Petguide.com App

·
Registered
10,352 Posts
Ever watched Lady and the Tramp? That's what Siamese cats are so about. We had one for 18 years and she ruled the roost, never backed down from any dog and always, always sabotaged the training of the dogs. Pup heeling nicely on the sidewalk? Kitty showed up and rushed into a telephone pole. Pup nicely in a down stay? Kitty shows up, walking over his front legs, puppy remained in down stay, so kitty comes back, tickling his pads with her whiskers. That was too much for the pup and he got up so Kitty ran off.
Awesome cats!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts