German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we have security cameras where we live as its not such a great area, and Sadie has figured out that when the cameras beep that means there is someone/something walking around- so she now goes to the window when she hears the beeping noise.... dam dog is way tooo smart......

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
When i had my other german shepherds a while back ( They have all 3 since passed on.)I also discovered how smart they were. I spend a fair amount of time on my computer. At night I would log off and next would be the last potty break of the night. I noticed one night that when the Windows log off music sounded, they all stood up. LOL

·
Premium Member
14,021 Posts
In obedience class when we were teaching our GSD the front command...you put the dog in a sit/stay and walk about 20-25 ft away, then turn to the dog and tell it front when the trainer tells you to call your dog. Well we couldn't figure out why she would come before we gave the command..it was off by like 3 seconds. Finally as I'm watching my son do the command, I tell the trainer to give a hand signal to call the dog instead of vocally saying okay call your dog...mine didn't budge until called. She had learned that when the trainer said call your dog, we were going to do exactly that and she beat us to the punch.

·
Banned
15,195 Posts
you have a GSD. what else would you expect?

we have security cameras where we live as its not such a great area, and Sadie has figured out that when the cameras beep that means there is someone/something walking around- so she now goes to the window when she hears the beeping noise.... dam dog is way tooo smart......

1 - 5 of 5 Posts