German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32,062 Posts
The dog's owners should be fined, and part of that fine should cover the vet bills. Or how about this, he goes to jail for animal cruelty, and while he is in jail making .30/hour, he can pay off the vet bill before being released.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
The dog's owners should be fined, and part of that fine should cover the vet bills. Or how about this, he goes to jail for animal cruelty, and while he is in jail making .30/hour, he can pay off the vet bill before being released.
Great idea!

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
oo I like that idea good one Selzer

·
Registered
12,379 Posts
Nah Selzer, that would cost the tax payers money to house him. How about selling everything he owns, every I-Pod, cell phone, T.V. ..anything that he owns, making him get a job and work to pay off the vet bill and any and all fines. Then make him do community service at the local animal shelter, clean cages - lots of poop jobs. And then as a final punishment, make him carry a sign at his local high traffic area (or Wal-Mart, Petsmart etc.) stating that he tied a puppy to a post and left it to die.

·
Registered
428 Posts

Poor little girl. And that's a good idea!

·
Registered
32,062 Posts
Some things are worth paying for. Knowing that some idiot is getting humiliated and targetted in a prison, by bigger and meaner bullies well, that is ok with me. I wish that the penal system actually produced a product, like they used to produce license plates. Then the .30/hour would be what was left over after paying for the cost of housing, feeding, and guarding the miscreant.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts