81 - 100 of 249 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
The sables are all so beautiful! Our next pup is going to be a sable for sure

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
<span style="color: #663366">The first two pictures are Apollo at 6 weeks.</span>

<span style="color: #993399">This picture is at 9 weeks.</span>

·
Registered
9,348 Posts
WOW.. Apollo is gonna be so GORGEOUS!! Just like Rocky.
If I had pics of Grimm as a young'un on the computer, I'd post 'em. HUGE color changes! I will look to see what pics I can find.

Love, love love that sweetie-boy cutie Apollo! SWEET baby face!!

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
Patti LOL Thank you but trust me looks can be decieving. As of this morning, I am convinced that he woke up a spawn of the devil LOL

·
Registered
28 Posts
WOW! Everyones Sables are gorgeous!!
I cant wait to see what my Sable turns out to be..

Here he is at 7 weeks:

10 weeks

·
Registered
28 Posts
WOW..If he werent lying right next to me Id say you stole my pup!!!
The resemblence is uncanny!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Manfred at about 9 weeks

Manfred today at about 16 1/2 weeks , he'll be four months here in a couple days

When I went to the breeder , they had five puppies left , all males , two black & tans , and three sables , I went there with every intention of getting a black & tan ,

The breeder had both parents there on site , the mother was a black & tan and the father was a sable , well , one look at the father and I instantly changed my mind , the father was absolutely stunning .

The tricky thing with picking out a sable puppy , is that you really have no idea what what ya got , or what you're gonna have , as far as looks go , they change so much from puppy to adult.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Gorgeous! Wonder why mine are coming up as moved. They haven't nor have they been deleted.

A lot of change since they looked like this.

·
Super Moderator
21,368 Posts
Here's Masi at 9 weeks

And now @ 7 months

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
my uncle's puppies:

The black & tan is not my Cookie. It's my pastor's other GSD, Duchess.

·
Registered
745 Posts
I am not new to GSDs but a couple months ago got my first Sable puppy! I love her so much.. her coat changes to what seems daily.. sometimes i think she is going to be lighter.. others i think darker.. i just dont know what the final result will be. Its kind of exciting... here is her progress so far

The week we got her home.. about 9 weeks old.

a couple weeks later at 11 weeks

this is 14 weeks exactly to the day

She will be 16 weeks this coming friday and I will get some more pics tomorrow but she now has gotten really light around her neck and lighter silvery hairs are coming in. Its all so interesting...

81 - 100 of 249 Posts