German Shepherds Forum banner

61 - 80 of 249 Posts

·
Registered
6,271 Posts
this is funny..this post is only about a month long (since i posted at least) and again our boy has changed from 6-7mo..so here is the latest pics...only 1 month after the last i posted.again it says that sables are like neopolitan ice cream...every flavor is good! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/05_biggrin.gif

last week

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/31_paw.gif steph

·
Registered
6,271 Posts
Oh and Lee,
I am in love with your dogs! so many great breeders on this sight! i will definately know where to go when we get our next pup!....whenever that is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rollyeye0018.jpg

·
Premium Member
11,175 Posts
gorgeous !!!! Thanks Kelso!! I love that first shot of <kelso???> your boy! Nice coat on him....and Betsy, your girl is gorgeous too....screams DDR lineage! Super looking girl!

Lee

·
Registered
273 Posts
Thanks Lee. Blitz is male /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/01_smile.gif. His dad is all DDR. 7 years ago I got my 1st sable, she is no longer with us, and then got my HANDSOME BLITZ (Sorry I just love him to death)

·
Premium Member
11,175 Posts
duh.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/14_redface.gif yes, OBVIOUSLY he is a male!!!!!! that head!!! sorry - /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/22_headscratch.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/22_headscratch.gif just a brain short circuit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/34_rotflmao.gif!!!!!!! I love that dark dark sable look...

Lee

·
2,967 Posts
Okay...I couldn't help myself since I finally have pictures of coat changes to show!

Alright...Argos at about 4 weeks.

About 7 weeks

9 weeks

About 3 Months

4 Months

And Now!! 22 Weeks 5 and 1/2 Months!

Lighting in the photographs seems to make a big difference in how dark his coat looks...it's just so much fun to watch them grow! And I LOVE his "pants" that are starting to come in...hehe

·
Registered
6,271 Posts
those are great! keep this thread alive! lighting does make a huge difference...that funny his "pants" are coming in..make sure to update again, he will change more im sure!

G

·
0 Posts
Here's Frigga aged appx. 1 year

Here she is at nearly 2 years of age. Different lighting and different cameras, but I think you can see how much her face has lightened.

·
Registered
7,782 Posts
Here is my new sable pup "Mako". These pictures were taken at 6 weeks. (YES, he is still at the breeders!)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Black sable Luna started off almost completely black and got lighter in areas, don't think she'll change too much now but you never know! Most of her adult fur comming through is glossy black.
Luna at about 11 weeks:

Luna at 5ish months:

61 - 80 of 249 Posts