German Shepherds Forum banner

41 - 60 of 249 Posts

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Oh my, Lee, look at those FEETS!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/05_biggrin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/34_rotflmao.gif

My Furious, what big feet you have. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/07_tongue.gif

·
Registered
62 Posts
Here is Fhazer von Wolfstraum at 3 months, sister to Fenja and Furious. Mother is Basha-same mother as Danger. Looks cuddely and like a lap dog but looks are deceiving...

Now at 6 months.

John, Daddy to

Fhazer von Wolfstraum

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
John- she is really pretty. Same coat as Fenja!! Little spitfire I'm sure!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/05_biggrin.gif

·
Premium Member
11,175 Posts
Pretty girl! even if I say so myself!! wow - 2 weeks without seeing yer and she is a grown young lady! Fenja and Fhazer really look like, and like Basha...got some Fantom photos too, and she is very much like them as well...

have to resize some to post!

Lee

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Trish they are both pretty!! Love Harley's conformation. We decided you need to put her in the show too!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/32_poke.gif

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Too cute Denise!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/05_biggrin.gif I had a feeling she was going to be chewing on that leg. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/13_puppy.gif

I have a bite-not-collar. Not sure if it will fit her but I can bring on Sat. if you want?

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
MaxGunnar, you know I love your girl!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/05_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
92 Posts
I just love the dark sables. Gorgeous dogs everyone!!!!!.

Chris, The little sh%%t did chew her bandage and tried to chew the ex-fix. I had to rush her to Rockford to have them look at it and make sure no serious damage. All is well and the cone stays on 24/7. I am sure was because it is starting to heal and now it is itching. I had the cone when Jetta needed it so it came in handy. I won't be there Sat. I will see you hopefully at the Nationals.

·
Registered
5,735 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
I am anxiously awaiting the SAR trading cards!!! Or the other Betty to get her camera back out! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/01_smile.gif

Lee

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry Lee!! We are still indoors training and the lighting is horrible for pictures!! You are going to have to wait a few more weeks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/15_ssst.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/05_biggrin.gif

·
Premium Member
11,175 Posts
Here is Falcon.....

am still trying to download the Fantom photos!

Lee

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Wow, Falcon sure has grown up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/10_eek.gif It's been a while since I've seen him. Was hoping to try to get some pictures last week at training, but no one else showed up, it was too cold out.

What a wonderfully uniform litter in looks, temperment and trainability, Lee. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/05_biggrin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/26_cheers.gif

·
Premium Member
11,175 Posts
hmmm - thought I had posted this one!

Here is Fantom, another F litter pup!

still snowing in Vermont!!

Lee

41 - 60 of 249 Posts