German Shepherds Forum banner

21 - 40 of 249 Posts

·
Registered
6,271 Posts
da_boyz
you know i like you anyways, but seems you are always giving me reasons to like you even more /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/SurfSmiley.gif (like these new thingies you can pick from.hhe) LOVE your pupsters..err dogsters..dont think i had seen then before. And it was especially helpful to see the 7 mo and 9 mo pic, ..i have been worried our pup is almost 7 mo and still looking quite short *good though, i like the slow growers! but your pups all the sudden were these big beautiful things at 9-10 mo..great pics, and LOVING seeing your sables /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/31_paw.gif steph

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Thanks Steph...I'm intrigued with my guys, but I'm mom, so that shouldn't surprise anyone. They made incredible changes in a couple of months. It did seem like they were awkward one month and the next month they were beautiful...kind of like a butterfly. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flowers.gif It was kind of cool to see them start filling out a little when I didn't even really notice it. My guys are both at a perfect weight, but Brutus weighed 83 pounds and Caesar was 78 and then the next time I had them in at the vet, and without gaining any fat, they were 94 (Brutus) and 87 (Caesar) - they're nice and muscular. They're just beautiful creatures...I'm in awe of them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/05_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
6,271 Posts
they are BEAUTIFUL!!! thanks! you are really nice by the way....on chat forums, some people ( and mabe myself even) can be a bit catty, but you are always helpful...and nice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/suntan.gif

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
oh, and i think Wildhaus, has some lookers, too. I was just showing my husband yesterday

[/ QUOTE ]

I couldn't agree with you more!! Dogs that look good and can work! Imagine that?!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/15_ssst.gif

Bismark v. Wildhaus..

Leesa /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/01_smile.gif

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Cannot forget Bismark...BEAUUUUTIFUL, Leesa!!

Thanks Steph...life is too short to spend it mean and angry! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/05_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
life is too short to spend it mean and angry!

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen sister!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/18_thumb.gif

Better to focus our energy into positive things! Like our dogs!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/05_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
-hopefully these work because they wouldn't a while back-

Almost 8 weeks -the day after we brought her home-

Backwards stack at I don't know how old. I think 10 weeks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/16_shrug.gif

5.5 months

11 months

Tash on left with her look a like

A bit over a year

15 months The snow was hard so we couldn't get a good foot placement, and look whats with her /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/08_rolleyes.gif

16 months

·
Registered
5,735 Posts
Hmmmm.... I seemed to have missed this thread to!!

Here's my sables:

Taser, LH Sable---5 wks He had the lightest coat of the litter and ended up having the darkest.

17 wks

6 months

9 mos

1 yr

2 yrs old

3 1/2 yrs old

4 yrs old

Now I'll look for Cayman's shots. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/03_wink.gif

·
Registered
5,735 Posts
Here's Cayman....

1 day shy of 8 wks old. His first day home after a long trip from Germany.

8 wks

12 wks

6 mos

1 yr old

2 yrs old

·
Registered
6,271 Posts
g-burg, yep i have to say those Wildhaus dogs are lookers..and even more beautiful when they can also work (no i do not work for them or have one of their pups! Da_Boyz...no time to be mean..no time to be mean...just have to keep telling myself that when i am feeling a bit nutso /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/27_director.gif (kind of like this..hehe..soemtimes i feel like that with my dog and husband like i have a big megaphone and no one is listening.hehe) And WIcked..WOWSERS..such a change btw 9mo-1yr..and darker..yeah! I just keep thinking ours is going to get lighter but maybe not!
me love sables (and b/t and black and all the other colors) long time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/31_paw.gif
steph

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Here is Fenja at 3 months

[image]
[/image]

Again at 6 months

[image]
[/image]

·
Premium Member
11,175 Posts
Wow does Fenja look like her mom, Basha!!!! and here is Fenja's sister Furious!!!! She looks SO MUCH like her big brother Danger did at 6 months...

Lee

·
Registered
14,509 Posts
Lee, how is Danger?
Any new pictures?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/05_biggrin.gif

·
Premium Member
11,175 Posts
I am anxiously awaiting the SAR trading cards!!! Or the other Betty to get her camera back out! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/01_smile.gif

Lee

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Lee- how about a picture of Basha??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/05_biggrin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/13_puppy.gif

21 - 40 of 249 Posts