German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, thank you for your time reading this. So my pup, he's supposed to be part border collie, what do you think? And color, think he will get darker or stay a light Sable, will he keep the heavy mask? Think his ears need some help, or do they look like they'll never stand? Thank you!

Pics: trotting side view 4 months, sitting in snow just under 4 months, standing side view in grass about 3 months, standing side view on floor 2 months

Attachments

·
Registered
685 Posts
His ears don't need help. They will do what they will do, and there is no way to predict that since he's a mix.

He's a very cute pup. Enjoy him for who and what he is and try not to force him to be anything else.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually not sure if he's a mix, I assume so because of the white, there's no telling, I'm just having fun with this post and showing off my handsome boy, and I won't do anything with his ears outside of maybe feed him some yogurt for extra calcium, otherwise he can do what he wants with his ears lol.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What is interesting to me is that he doesn't have the typical sable stripe, just the patch over his middle back, does that indicate that he may just stay lighter?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts