German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I've done a lot of googling trying to find "then and now" pictures of darker sable puppies, but haven't had much luck. Anyone have pictures of their darker sable colored puppy (at 3 or 4 weeks) and a now picture? Bonus points if they are long coated :) They just turned 4 weeks old. Thank you!

·
Super Moderator
6,504 Posts
typically their colors at birth is about where they end up... although they’ll still go through many light and dark phases while maturing.

·
Super Moderator
32,136 Posts
Cava isn't a super dark sable, but she is a longcoat. Here's a picture of her at 5 weeks, and at two years old.

·
Super Moderator
32,136 Posts
Expect a lot of changes along the way. This is Cava at about 4 months old - her blonde phase, lol. She looks like a completely different dog.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Steel at 5/6 weeks

Steel a few months ago.

·
Registered
30,953 Posts
Why did you choose one by color? Their drives and personality can change a lot in the next 4 weeks. That should have been more important.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Why did you choose one by color? Their drives and personality can change a lot in the next 4 weeks. That should have been more important.
I did not choose by color. I chose the one with the personality I liked the best, color was just a bonus. I was just curious to others transformations.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts