German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We finally got our girl! We picked up Ryder (Dega Ryder vom RoodHaus) last Monday (4/15) and couldn't be happier. She is such a fun, sweet, smart dog. I just adore her!

Ryder is now 9 weeks old, turns 10 wks Friday, and is a working line GSD. Her pedigree isn't up yet, but here's her dad (whom she's a spittting image of!) Gonso vom Wieratal (SchH3, AD, KKL1): SG Gonso vom Wieratal

And mom, B-A Diva von RoodHaus (CGC, DM Clear): V2 B-A-Diva Von RoodHaus

We start Tracking training on Monday the 29th. She's already learning Sit, Down, Stand and Here. We are working on Out, still getting the hang of that one. I'm debating on if I want to do SchH training with her. I'm looking for a good training group in the area. There's a good one that is 1.5 hrs away that I may join if I can't find something local.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Congradulations! She's absolutely adorable! Good luck in all you do!

·
Registered
18,371 Posts
Very cute!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Awesome puppy; our Lex just turned 10 weeks old; so smart, still a little nippy, but 90 % potty trained. Good at sit, leave it. If i know gsd puppies, and i do, ryder will start to test you, so keep him busy; he will tire himself out. Enjoy ur baby and be ready for the feisty fella, patience is a must. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
adorable!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts