German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
www.PetHarbor.com pet:RCNC.A015884

This DOG - ID#A015884

I am a female, black and tan German Shepherd Dog.

The shelter staff think I am about 2 years old.

I have been at the shelter since Dec 21, 2010.

This information is less than 1 hour old.
Back
For more information about this animal, call:
Rutherford County Animal Control at (828) 287-6025 Ask for information about animal ID number A015884

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
bump!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Oh, she looks terrified. This is a VERY RURAL shelter, out in the middle of NOWHERE! South east of Asheville and West of Charlotte, NC. She looks like she is either prego or just had a litter as her **** are expanded. Poor girl! Looks like she would make a nice pet! BUMP!

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
These "prison" mug shots are so heartbreaking - what a beauty, bump....

Anja SchH3 GSD
Conor GSD
Blue BH WH T1 GSD - waiting at the Bridge :angel:

·
Registered
519 Posts
PLEASE SOMEOne pull this girl...i called and talked with Shelter...NOT alot of info at all!
Owner Surrender- couldn't keep. They have put down all dogs to be put down today. All depends on how full they get. Somewhat skittish( duhhhh), was in pen or still in pen w/ male german shepherd and is fine. Didn't know if male shepherd was still there( I don't see on website) Doesn't know if she is pregnant or had been pregnant.
They don't have vet, don't do hw testing...I tried to call CPC/Community Pet Center for more info and they are closed, tomorrow/Thursday - next tuesday 12/28. Their website is: Community Pet Center

Next put to sleep date is this Friday, Christmas Eve!
Pls let's try to help this girl...

Walton

·
Registered
519 Posts
GREAT News- I just got a call from Lynn at Community Pet Center and this girl AND her sibling have been pulled/rescued...she thought by a German Shepherd Rescue in North Carolina!! I shared that shelter did NOT have a male up on their website.
Hooray, hooray
walton
Please let us know how they are doing

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
:groovy: Thanks for the good news Walton!

Anja SchH3 GSD
Conor GSD
Blue BH WH T1 GSD - waiting at the Bridge :angel:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts