German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
That's cute. I remember when Lisl's were at that stage. Such precious puppies back then.

Cherish that shot and every shot you take of him.

·
Super Moderator
5,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love the ear stages. It's been almost 3 years since I've had a puppy, and I forgot how absolutely charming the ear thing can be.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
We have teepee ears here too!!! Never got to experience the crazy ear stages with Shasta so Dax seems to be doing it all!!

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
So stinkin' cute!! Love those puppy faces with the funny ears. They always seem so proud of themselves. :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
I really think that's the cutest stage, the teepee ears. I remember taking Sasha, my GSD, for a walk and some lady asked me what I did to the dog's ears.........silly girl, obviously she's never had a GSD.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Russell was 13 weeks old yesterday, and his ears have decided to go UP!

There's this look of pure love and trust. I really like it.

·
Super Moderator
5,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you :)

Russell is very trusting and loving, and the most confident puppy I've ever been around. Nothing seems to faze him. From all these helicopters that have been flying over the house this week, to the heavy machinery up and down the street, he takes everything in stride. He's always cheerful, lol. And when small children are around, he couldn't more more gentle. For barely 13 weeks, he's got a pretty amazing temperament.

Sent from Petguide.com App

·
Registered
18,371 Posts
What a cutie!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts