German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 3 dogs all under 2 years old . We got gunner at 8 weeks at 12 weeks his ears were bothe standing . Now one has been leaning to the side( he’s almost 4 months) I’m worried when all the dogs are playing they might get rough with his ears . I keep an eye on them but sometimes I’ll have to do something quickly and can’t watch them all the time . They aren’t aggressive they all just play with each other . Could they have ruined his ear.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,960 Posts
His ear looks fine to me, I think you're worrying too much LOL! My pup's ears did the same at that age, and she didn't ever play with any other dogs or puppies...relax! Handsome boy, BTW!

·
Super Moderator
6,171 Posts
Ears do crazy things when they’re teething. They’ll be fine.

·
Registered
12 Posts
He looks adorable just like that lol. Those ears should be pointy in no time. My boy is only 13 weeks and his are both still floppy. Only one was standing but now dropped. Good luck

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
He looks great! It is WAY too early to be worrying about the ears. They go through all kinds of crazy stages! I love it when they teepee in like that!

·
Registered
543 Posts
Looks perfectly normal. Take lots of pics so you can look back at the goofy stages the ears go through. I loved the "flying nun" stage.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts