German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to go ahead and schedule Ruger for a neutering appointment this Wed.. Cues in nearing 11 months old, and we had initally made plans to keep them seperate when she came into heat. I have 2 crates in the house and 2 seperate fenced areas. But even though BF is well meaning, he can make mistakes. He would be in charge of them 3 nights/week when I'm off to work. The only way I can be 100% sure that there will be no OPPS litter is to have a least one fixed. I don't know about Cues, but I do know that Ruger is not Daddy material, so he goes first. I'm so worried about him. It doesn't help that I've been dealing with complications from gelding a 2 yr old colt all weekend. The only dog I've ever neutered was a mixed breed puppy, so I'm freaking out about a 5 yr old dog. I bought a QA collar, but it is large and I know he'll hate it. Has anyone used one of the "pillow" collars before, and how did it work? I just pray he'll be OK. If anything happens to him, and I've done this for convenience, I'll never forgive myself. (I knew I should have gotten a male puppy!)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts