German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a photo of Roxy, I call her Queen Bitch as she is disgusting dog but we love her :wub:

She is not the most clever of dogs but very greedy, farts, slurps and is generally greedy not to mention lies on top of people and she is heavy, also very jealous.

We found her on the streets of Egypt and took her in, we think she is some rottweiler or doberman cross but super gentle, in a slug type of way.

I did not think she would bond with Jasmine and has tried it on, ie "stomping on her" when I am not looking and stealing all her food on purpose. Roxy does however come to me to complain as Jasmine is a little devil who truly tortures her, hangs off her face, bites her tail and nipples and I am suprised Roxy has not injured her. She just hold's Jasmine down with her paws and nibbles her but they kind have been enemies in a way as well.

Here for the first time I was suprised they are sleeping together and actually started being friends, doing things like playing tug of war. I actually saw Roxy moving closer to Jasmine to lie next to her.

We have no idea how old Roxy is but she acts like a veteran, she sort of has that I do not care leave me alone attitude and is a useless guard dog but you simply cannot throw them out

Here they are tired out...but secretly I love it when Jasmine hangs off her face and Roxy comes to me begging to be left alone.

Roxy however has figured out how to close the door to the room but then she locks herself in and has done this when she simply has enough - so they are not that stupid

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is Jasmine on her own after a big meal sleeping.

She is 75% GSD and 25% Eastern Shepherd (accidental back cross) not sure how she compares to a full GSD but people here have said she looks pure

1 - 2 of 2 Posts