German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
this was day one of having it...NOW she knows if she bangs it hard enough she can flip the lid that I have twisted on tight and knock it off dispersing all the treats in one shot.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
she has a great time with it...sometimes you can tell she's almost mad at it and gets to tossing it around...that's usually when the lid comes off and all kibble is up for grabs. You can adjust how fast you want the treat/kibble to come out. It is well worth the money.

ps and thank you :) I think she's just a doll.

·
Registered
187 Posts
That's really cute, my pup has a ball that loses treats when she rolls it over the floor but she also gets really impatient and tries to "skake" the treats out of there... ;)

Just one thing I noticed in the video: Your dog's tail is fairly long and she starts to "curl it up" because it touches the floor. I'd cut it off a little bit so it doesn't touch the floor when she's just standing there. At least we do that where I live! :)

·
Registered
457 Posts
That's really cute, my pup has a ball that loses treats when she rolls it over the floor but she also gets really impatient and tries to "skake" the treats out of there... ;)

Just one thing I noticed in the video: Your dog's tail is fairly long and she starts to "curl it up" because it touches the floor. I'd cut it off a little bit so it doesn't touch the floor when she's just standing there. At least we do that where I live! :)
Are talking about cutting the tail or the hair? My last shepherd had a long tail and I never did anything. I think this dog is fine just the way she is.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts

LOL!! What?!?

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
lyssa62: That is one cute girl you have there!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Are talking about cutting the tail or the hair? My last shepherd had a long tail and I never did anything. I think this dog is fine just the way she is.
Yeah, seriously! So I guess you don't do it then?
Of course you're not supposed to cut off the tail, but the last bit of hair! ;)
Most of the GSD owners do it to avoid the tail curling up. They start to do so if it reaches the floor (just as it did in the video).
But nevermind, it was just a suggestion! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts