German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen a lot of threads about shepherds shedding...Just thought I would throw out the Roomba concept....I love mine, it runs everyday while I am at work...I still have to vacuum, but it sure helps keep the hair under control!!! I have a corgi, shepherd and shih tzu..

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got the Roomba 560...it is programmable so it runs everyday while we are not home....it is a little loud

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Jax would either eat it or be terrified of it.
My Jax is ok with it :D He loves the fact that it retrieves his toys from under the couch! LOL
I love that it keeps the fur situation under control. Every once in a while I have to open it up and take the central vac to it but other than that, it's so handy!

·
Registered
30,372 Posts
I'm thinking she would probably think it was a toy and have great fun with it while we weren't home. And in the process knock the couch over backwards into the antique secretary's desk/curio cabinet combo.

We would be in SOOOO much trouble.

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Haha, I have nothing constructive to add to this thread, but did anyone read the first review on Amazon's website for the iRobot 110 Dirt Dog that Maggie put the link up for? That lady is too funny! Haha!

·
Registered
246 Posts
I really wish I could get one of these things but alas.. Kahn would probobly rip his cage apart trying to get to it. He already pushes it across the floor trying to get the cat...

·
Super Moderator
27,461 Posts
Haha, I have nothing constructive to add to this thread, but did anyone read the first review on Amazon's website for the iRobot 110 Dirt Dog that Maggie put the link up for? That lady is too funny! Haha!
I also thought the review was a riot! I ordered it too so hopefully it will be in soon. Be funny to see the dogs/cat with it. But I'll only have it on while I'm home and able to monitor to make sure it isn't their newest and most favorite chew toy.... :wild:

·
Registered
175 Posts
we have one and it is great, costco has them so if you are not satisfied, they will take it back! The dogs get used to it, the toddler is another story, he will turn it on then run screaming for mommy!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts