German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Romeo's progress of growth and such over the next months and years will be shown here...

Instead of creating multiple posts I figured I would make one thread to continually post in.

Feel free to leave comments and discuss...

Romeo
Born: 12.17.09

@ Feb 20.10 (day i brought him home)

@ April 8.10

@ July 8.10

@ September 8.10

· Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great photography! Looking forward to seeing more of your photos.

Oh, and your dog is a total babe!! :)
thank you, im a photo phanatic so more pics are always going to be posted.

Very impressive photos! They really capture his personality and beauty. Well done, can't wait to see more
appreciated, no doubt he has a good personality lol

Romeo is gorgeous! Love the last photo :)
last photo was taken just prior to posting that thread.

that first photo should be on the wall!!
its actually from a series of photos i took - probably 100 or so of the same quality - all frame worth... was a cute pup and went camera happy at that time - cant get those months back lol

--

few taken this morning...

@ September 9.10

big paws - gonna be a big boy
(pic taken just prior to nails being cut)

always loved the colouring in his eyes...

· Registered
4,732 Posts
Your photos are so moving! They really speak to me. Thank you for sharing these, they are wonderful.

I predict the future winner of the next monthly photo contest. :)

· Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Went to the dog park today as its amazing weather out today compared to how its been all last week. Worked a bit on some training when there wasnt any dogs around as I went this morning... let him run around and socialize and be a puppy.. went for a swim... was a great day.

@ September 10.10

Part of the reason i love taking photos is you see the progression of your dogs life - like a child and the changes they go through. Romeo's colouring has definitely brightened up - thought it was just in my head until I compared this photo to the photo taken in July (shown in first post)

He isnt a heavy panter - which I am very grateful for.

Wife took a pic while i was doing some training with the dog - went well but he definitely wasn't focusing as he usually does.

A little rest before the dogs start coming into the park and play time begins.

Into the creek he goes for a little drink and swim - he was very hesitant in getting in.. I literally had to walk into the creak for hium to follow and realise its ok.

Playtime...

More playtime... was chasing other dogs while they were playing fetch. Romeo loves fetch but when hes at the dog park he could care less for catching the ball and retrieving it... discouraging as i would love to play some fetch with him when there.

Knocked out at home... day well spent

Dont bother me is what i heard him mumble... lol

· Registered
288 Posts
Very handsome boy.... no wonder you named him Romeo!! He reminds me a lot of of my Max.... (he is my avitar pic.)

· Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
some new pics...

@ September 13.10

I decided to furminate Romeo as it was a nice day out and he loves it - i do this weekly.

These retail in stores for 69.99$CAN but i got mine on ebay real deal for roughly 6$CAN
check here for my post re it:
http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/1903799-post12.html

I had ordered some priceless hard to find tags from ebay as well a few weeks back and they came in.
Russian red army WWII GSD service dog tags... they came as a set pair with numbers 1 and 2 - both identical but one in red one in green... I have the green one on my keychain... love em

Done yet dad? i have things to do... lol

Show off - lol... knows he looks good.
I love his colouring, his face almost looks like a mask

Big paws - yep hes gonna be a big guy.

· Registered
484 Posts
Beautiful pictures - he's a very handsome boy!! And definitely a dremel - it always looks so nice!

· Registered
636 Posts
You have such great pictures of your dog!!! And I thought my dog was the only one that likes fetch but won't play when other dogs and distractions are around -- glad to know I'm not. lol

I need to get a new/better camera so I can get some great shots of the dogs -- what kind do you use?

· Registered
3,474 Posts
You have such great pictures of your dog!!! And I thought my dog was the only one that likes fetch but won't play when other dogs and distractions are around -- glad to know I'm not. lol

I need to get a new/better camera so I can get some great shots of the dogs -- what kind do you use?
My dog is the same, ball obsessed at home but at the park, she will chase the other dogs, not the ball!

I love the close up of his nose! :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.