German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
OMG I was SUPER going to post this right now! She looks purebred, and young... theres just no info on her... she gets PTS on Wednesday morning ;(

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Bump-oh no, she doesn't have much time!!

·
Registered
7,466 Posts
there is a fb posting being shared and private e-mails circulating, with no commitment from anyone yet...her face is just beautiful, she looks so young and sweet.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
I really wish I could.. I am not close to there, and getting there wouldn't happen.. there has GOT to be a rescue that can take her in!

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
Looks like a prison mug shot - poor little mite, so little time......:(

Anja SchH3 GSD
Conor GSD
Blue BH WH T1 GSD - waiting at the Bridge :angel:

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
This girl really touched my heart. She looks like my Nadia in a smaller body. My prayers are that someone can save this girl. She deserves a chance at a real home and pure love like Nadia found here with me.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I live 20 minutes from Rome but I am not registered with USDA or 501C...whatever this means...I believe this is a beautiful dog and she is purebread as well, also looks very youg in this pic

·
Registered
32,553 Posts
A post on a different site said she had rescue but I don't know who is taking her. Can someone find out?

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
cmoss, is there any reason that you can't just adopt her straight out?

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
A post on a different site said she had rescue but I don't know who is taking her. Can someone find out?

does anyone know of this girl was rescued , received a e-mail tonight saying she only has till 4 PM TUESDAY???? :help: PLEAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

·
Registered
184 Posts
cmoss: Just a clarification. You only need to be registered with USDA and have a 501c3 if you're a rescue wanting to pull her. If you're a regular person who just wants to adopt her, you go right ahead in there (QUICKLY please) and do the regular shelter adoption thing, like any other shelter - nothing special like those things above are needed. If you're interested, and since you're close - go, soon, please! :) Will PM you this same info so you're sure to at least get an e-mail letting you know.

Let us know!

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
does anyone know of this girl was rescued , received a e-mail tonight saying she only has till 4 PM TUESDAY???? :help: PLEAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Oh no! :help::help::help: BUMP.....

Anja SchH3 GSD
Conor GSD
Blue BH WH T1 GSD - waiting at the Bridge :angel:

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Bump... This girl needs someone to take her in!

·
Registered
55 Posts
I just got off the phone with the shelter. This girl is currently still there and does not have any holds on her for rescue. She is approx. 1 year old and I was told she gets along with other dogs.

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
My fingers & toes are crossed for this girl. I avoid this section because it makes me so upset, but I read this one anyway.

Again-fingers & toes crossed for this sweet girl!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts