German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Its for well behaved dogs obviously. Its just to satisfy leash requirements. If I want to do that I just use a kong on a 3 foot rope. She never lets go and it looks like a leash.

·
Registered
9,432 Posts
Well I admire the creativity of these two guys, I see a Flexi, a really skinny Flexi, and the handle doesn't even have a loop.
There is no way that would work for me.

·
Super Moderator
16,483 Posts
I can see the dog being left with it on, disengaging the magnets and getting caught up in the cord. I will stick with a lead with a ring in the end I can throw over my shoulder or put around my waist.

·
Registered
6,495 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
There's also the Bamboo collar with build in handle:
Amazon.com: Bamboo Quick Control Collar with Built-In Leash Medium, Orange: Pet Supplies

I've considered getting that one, I walk Bru with a very short tab leash most of the time, although we do occasionally use a 4-6ft nylon leash. I have a tendency to throw him in the car with me if I'm going somewhere quick and it's not hot, it would be nice to have a built in leash in case the car broke down.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know this is an old discussion, but I was at a craft show today at the Tulip Time Festival and found the Allreadyleash. Picked one up, kind of looks like it will be great for hiking when I don't have to use a leash often but need to have one handy.

Allreadyleash.com

·
Registered
198 Posts
Interesting. A new age idea that isn't useless. That's a nice thing to see. I can't say that I'll ever buy this, but I can see the advantages that this product will have for certain dog owners. It doesn't look very durable and I can see that leash getting stuck on things.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've been searching for a retractable collar for our white shepard.

Do any one here know what happened to Rollocollar?

If not, what is the best alternative?

Skickat från min SM-G900F via Tapatalk

·
Registered
457 Posts
I've been searching for a retractable collar for our white shepard.

Do any one here know what happened to Rollocollar?

If not, what is the best alternative?

Skickat från min SM-G900F via Tapatalk
No idea what the Rollocollar is, but the Flexi brand retractables are simply the best of retractables. They are little expensive, but they are worth the price.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sorry! retractable collar is not the right description. Rollocollar is a combined retractable leash integrated in a collar. So no need to carry a leash.
I've tried the RadDog version, which unfortunately is not very durable with its very thin retractable string lease. I know they have a better web leash version in development...
Hers another option however not big enough for s +50kg Shepard's dog. Order your Doddle: The Collar with a built-in retractable lead

Sent fra min moto g(8) plus via Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts