German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rollo @ 5 months loving the Sante Fe Historical site here in Kansas City. My handsome big guy!

Attachments

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very nice looking puppy!

I'm actually in Kansas City for work away from my pup...
You should have brought Mei & dropped her off so Rollo and I could show her how to cruise the city & eat BBQ! GO CHIEFS!

·
Registered
965 Posts
Very nice looking puppy!

I'm actually in Kansas City for work away from my pup...
You should have brought Mei & dropped her off so Rollo and I could show her how to cruise the city & eat BBQ! GO CHIEFS!
Haha, I wish I could have brought her. Working up at Ft. Leavenworth and staying just north of KC by airport. So far I've eaten at Q39, Jack Stacks, Joe's and Gates. Slabs tomorrow!

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha, I wish I could have brought her. Working up at Ft. Leavenworth and staying just north of KC by airport. So far I've eaten at Q39, Jack Stacks, Joe's and Gates. Slabs tomorrow!
Hey you are doing great with your BBQ - definitely impressed! The glories KC airport lol ... have you ever done any work Ft. Riley - near Manhattan, KS? Saw a lot of those guys when I'm up at school (K-State)

·
Registered
965 Posts
Hey you are doing great with your BBQ - definitely impressed! The glories KC airport lol ... have you ever done any work Ft. Riley - near Manhattan, KS? Saw a lot of those guys when I'm up at school (K-State)
I consider myself a foodie, so going only to the best bbq lol.

No I've never been to Ft. Riley. A lot of soldiers come to Utah from there for training where I work though.

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
Rollo is so handsome. Love his running shot too. I also love his name . It was the name of a wolf dog in a series I read who accompanied his human every where in colonial and the revolutionary war America.

Reactions: Chuck94!

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Rollo is so handsome. Love his running shot too. I also love his name . It was the name of a wolf dog in a series I read who accompanied his human every where in colonial and the revolutionary war America.
Thank you for the kind words - it really means alot! That's so cool to see another Rollo character! Do you happen to know or remember the name of the series??

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wipe - Out!

Please watch the video until the end to see the terrible price Rollo paid for getting distracted by a bird!

Rollo was getting his zoomies out at the park today when an unsuspecting bird caught his eye...Safe to say this distraction proved deadly lol!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts