German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rogue is going to turn ONE this month! So I had to get one last puppy update in =) I don't know if any of you have followed all of her health issues with the diarrhea, weight loss, eating stool, literally STARVING to death. We couldn't figure out what was causing it. After lots of tests, and too many medications I decided to go all natural. Well, we cured her. 10 days of an all natural product called Kocci Free and she has had PERFECT poops, gained almost 10 pounds in just a couple weeks and her energy is through the roof. I am so relieved! THat was a very stressful (and expensive!) couple of months! Her teeth have paid the price of the malabsorption. They look terrible, breaking off in parts. But hopefully with good nutrition (Raw) they won't get worse.

We are continuing in French Ring, which is a blast. I train with an amazing club, we are very lucky.

Rogue is an awesome dog. She is perfectly stable, loves kids, but aloof with strangers. Not fearful or shy in anyway, just doesn't really care about any adults except for her family. We can literally take her anywhere, and we do =) She has a very high food drive and her ball/prey drive is up there for GSDs as well. Not quite as high as the mals in our club, but higher than most Shepherds I see. So anyways, before this turns into a book. I will end with some pictures! :D

·
Registered
16,649 Posts
She looks great and glad to hear that all of her issues cleared up. What a huge relief for you. Sorry about her teeth. Do you have to get them capped?

I guess she had chronic giardia? I have used Kocci Free several times for my dogs and have been very pleased with it. In fact, Rafi is having some poop and gas issues and I was just thinking I should get out the Kocci free and give him a course!

·
Registered
62 Posts
She's gorgeous! Love those eyes . . . makes me feel like breaking out in song: "she's got Bette Davis eyes," LOL!

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She looks great and glad to hear that all of her issues cleared up. What a huge relief for you. Sorry about her teeth. Do you have to get them capped?

I guess she had chronic giardia? I have used Kocci Free several times for my dogs and have been very pleased with it. In fact, Rafi is having some poop and gas issues and I was just thinking I should get out the Kocci free and give him a course!
I'm guessing that's what it was, but nothing showed up in tests and a double dose of panacur did nothing. Along with a couple other antibiotics we tried. Crazy. But yes, amazing stuff! I have an extra bottle here for any fosters that come through. I am also using seavive, l glutamine, coconut oil and a probiotic daily with her. Some of those pics above are from a month to about 2 weeks ago, I can already see a big difference in her coat and weight since those were taken. I didn't have any new ones uploaded to my photobucket. Ill have to post new ones on her birthday, to see the change :)

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
Rogue is looking great! Awesome job on getting her healthy!

·
Registered
16,649 Posts
I gave Rafi a deworming pill just once and it made such a mess of his intestines that it took me months to get him back on track (and I had to use Kocci Free and one of their other products plus a ton of other things).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts