German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend, Selby, and I took Rocky on a (small) adventure yesterday. It was supposed to be a big adventure, but it didn't turn out that way. We first went to Cherokee Park and walked him around searching for the mythical stream where dogs could play. The only stream that we could find was one that would have entailed me repelling down a cliff among downed trees with Rocky (and possibly Selby) on my back. That was a non starter. So, we decided we would go to a place where we could eat lunch outside, keep Rocky with us, and then try another park. The pictures are from McDonalds. Afterward, we went to Traut Park where the cliffs were smaller, the downed trees were still there and guarded by a multitude of dive bombing mosquitoes. We left very quickly. Rocky behaved like a perfect gentleman (other than tinkling on every blade of grass he saw) the whole afternoon.

Attachments

·
Registered
773 Posts
Rocky looks pretty happy and content.with his "big adventure"...over the years some of my best memories have been made doing non spectacular things with my dogs....I feel very lucky that although a car ride and some special event didn't live up to my hopes.....my dogs were 100% happy with a change of scenery and just being with me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts