German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,363 Posts
Looks like he enjoys it!I think my dogs would destroy the entire thing:)

·
Registered
10,046 Posts
Fun. What a happy dog and owner!
I agree with Dogma. I made a snuffle mat for Griff, thinking he would spend some time finding the kibble between the knotted fleece strips. However, he was smarter than me; he picked it up and shook it, sending the kibble all over the place! I was the only one getting enrichment out of it by cutting a million fleece strips and putting them together.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
I really enjoyed watching this. I was wondering how large this toy was in relation to a large GSD. I now wonder no more :) The first vid I saw was with a pup from another members thread.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I saw this toy on another member's thread and asked where she got it. She said Chewey, which worked out well, since I had a $15 dollar coupon on an order of $49 or more that my sister had given me. I had never shopped on Chewey before and I bought several toys that I liked, in addition to some dog food, and was able to use my coupon. Free shipping, too!

The puzzle box was $15 and change, a ball that makes various animal sounds was around $7, and bubbles that smell like peanut butter were maybe $2. I didn't have much luck with the bubbles, but the other two have been fun. I first used the ball when Rocky was outside and when he heard the noises, he acted like a nut trying to get back in. I guess he thought a zoo had taken up residence in his house. I put the ball up somewhere, now I just have to remember what I did with it.

I let him play with the puzzle box again this morning and he got the ham out of all 4 boxes in maybe 3-4 minutes. He pulled the drawer out of one box so hard it hurled across the room, lol. This is also a toy that I put up when we are not playing with it or it probably would end up destroyed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts