German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Oh wow he was gorgeous! I normally dislike the look of panda shepherds but his markings were beautiful. So heartbreaking that they lost this handsome, happy, healthy boy :( how old was he?

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Oh wow he was gorgeous! I normally dislike the look of panda shepherds but his markings were beautiful. So heartbreaking that they lost this handsome, happy, healthy boy :( how old was he?
I think a year? He was still very young. I would normally prefer the regular colors. But Vice had the perfect panda markings. He was so beautiful. Made me sad to see them announce from one day to the next he was gone.

·
Banned
7,657 Posts
So sorry! I pretty much live in constant fear of bloat! Rocky like to gobble down dinner and then drink a ton of water!!

Don't know if it would be a problem but I don't like it!

Beautiful dog , I have never seen one in real life. it's to bad he's gone . :(

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
Sorry for your friend's loss. He was an amazing looking dog.

·
Registered
31,576 Posts
Very sad. He was gorgeous

·
Registered
6,662 Posts
Oh no....

Looks like a well taken care of and well loved dog for sure. A beauty. That's the thing with bloat, even with the best care and precautions it can still take a dog's life suddenly. :(

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I was never really a fan of Panda Shepherd markings, but his are absolutely gorgeous!!! So sorry to hear of your friend's loss - RIP Vice.

I fear and worry about bloat a lot already :/

·
Registered
65 Posts
The loss of any pet is heart-breaking, but especially so when it's the sudden death of a healthy pet. Such a beautiful dog! So sorry for their loss. :rip:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts