German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven’t posted in quite some time... but am having a difficult time with the loss of my EPI boy, Scout. Last week Thursday he was playing like any other morning with his buddy, Emmett and out of nowhere yipped twice and collapsed and was just gone. I believe he was gone before he hit the ground. My heart is breaking. He was my boy and he was only 5! We got him two weeks after we lost Jersey and he’s been by my side and attached since that day. I miss his big lug a dug self like crazy. I’m working on coming to terms of why this happened to him and what happened. He was so very loved and loved us back just as much. He was truly the best boy in the world with a personality like no other.
I know he’s up there chasing all the squeaky balls in the world for hours and hours. I’m just hoping he’s resting easy.
Run Free Big Beast.

·
Registered
53 Posts
You just brought tears to my eyes and a pain to my heart. Nothing like a 4 legged's unconditional love. So glad Scout had you and your family in his life. Never easy losing a family member. I am sure mine were welcoming him in and sharing their squeaky balls. Until you see him again.....

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Happened to my last dog at 7- just dropped. So very sorry. RIP handsome boy!
I’m so sorry this happened to you as well! I wouldn’t wish it upon anyone. It’s heart breaking.
Did you ever find out why? Im left with no answers for happened to him. He was perfectly healthy.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You just brought tears to my eyes and a pain to my heart. Nothing like a 4 legged's unconditional love. So glad Scout had you and your family in his life. Never easy losing a family member. I am sure mine were welcoming him in and sharing their squeaky balls. Until you see him again.....
Thank you! I’m hoping he’s have the best time ever up there! He’s for so many friends up there to run and play with.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So sorry for you loss of Scout, very handsome boy.
Rest in peace Scout, peace to you.
Thank you! He sure was handsome and just simply one amazing dog who loved loved loved everybody! I miss him so much.
we do have a new little guy who is helping fill the hole back in a little bit, but nothing will or can ever replace Scout.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts